Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Security on new Win 7 64 Pro computer

Oh I don't mean that I have to know the date and time you got it, just the general idea.
    You "may" be out of the woods, I cannot say with 100% certainty. I want you to run a couple other programs, these both are programs like MBA-M that you can and should keep on the computer and use them on a weekly basis.
    First one is SpyBot.
    Here is the link and here are the install instructions:

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/o...rs1/index.html

Download, install the program but DO NOT install the TeaTimer portion. Also Do Not enable the SD Helper and Do Not use the Immunize portion.

Once it is installed please do a Full Scan with it. Once the scan is complete it will show you what was found, Tell it to Fix all found.
    Getting the log is a P.I.T.A. so you don't need to try to get it, just make note of what was found...names please and post back with those

Spybot found one iCrossRider with 5 Entries PUPSC
    I was able to fix two. The message said to run the program as an administrator, which I thought I was, in order to fix the other three.
    So, I will log off, log back on, and run the scan again.
    I kept seeing these strange looking names like Virtumonde.dll , Online Games, and Ramnit in the window, and the Spybot seemed to
    be spending a lot of time on those files.
    The "T" doesn't stick any more.
    ta
    Actually, found the "run as an administrator"in the start menu with a right click
    Last edited by ed_shaw; 06-06-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Spybot returned "No immediate threats were found" message.

Really has me wondering what is on this computer as I read the file names. Many in WIN32.

In Windows 7 it is generally required that these types of scans be run as Administrator so remember that the next time and just do it automatically.
    I kept seeing these strange looking names like Virtumonde.dll , Online Games, and Ramnit in the window, and the Spybot seemed to
    be spending a lot of time on those files.
    That didn't mean it was Finding those, it meant it was looking for those. SpyBot shows you all the files it is looking FOR, what you see going by on the bottom of that screen there are the various definition files it is looking for, if any had been found it would have told you by name that they were there. Obviously they were not or you would have been told.

Those 5 iCrossrider files found are just more of that GamePlayLab stuff that was contained in this program that you DID NOT order but WAS installed before you received it. Shows you just how difficult a malware program it is to remove. Whoever it was that put that stupid Vid-Save program on this brand new computer before you even received it ought to be shot. It is absolutely appalling to me that this has been allowed to happen. That had to have been manually installed and as you said, install date showed as May 16 before the computer was delivered to you. There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for this, none whatsoever.

Can you tell, I am just thoroughly disgusted? Two of the top of the line, most widely respected and recommended scanners recognize this junk as a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) and to think this was on this computer the very first time you "fired it up" is just reprehensible because the minute that you went online with the computer, supposedly a clean and pure computer, or at least it SHOULD have been, this "dirty" software on there was tracking your every move. Every site you visited, every program you even looked at, everything.
    I really must say something here, people gripe all the time about how the commercial computer manufacturers, HP, Dell, Gateway, Lenovo, Acer, Sony, no matter who, load the computer with things the user may not want, trial versions of various AV programs and that type of thing. But the purchaser is TOLD about this, it is contained in print in the system specs a buyer receives. He may choose to use those, or he may choose to uninstall them...But he KNOWS they are there. These are clearly stated as part of the package when they make their purchase and there is NO WAY any of them contain infected files.

If this is an example of the computer you receive from an "independent builder" then I want no part of one. I will stick with Dell, "hand build" them when I order it and know without a doubt I am getting all of the hardware and software that I specifically order and I won't have an infected computer the minute I plug in the power cord and hook up to the internet.

Sorry about that, but I am just appalled by this.

The next program you need to download, install, update and run a full scan with is SUPERAntispyware or SAS. It is another Free, highly respected program that you need to keep.

Get it from here:

http://www.superantispyware.com/down...NTISPYWAREFREE

That will give you the executable file. Save it and then install, update and run a Full Scan with it. Have it fix everything found and when it is complete you can retrieve the log from within the program by going to the View Scan Logs Button, double click on the log that will have been saved there and then when it opens copy/paste the full log back here.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_shaw View Post
    Spybot returned "No immediate threats were found" message.

Really has me wondering what is on this computer as I read the file names. Many in WIN32.
    The file names you see running across the bottom during the SpyBot scan are as I said are what it is looking for, NOT what is found.

There are supposed to be 32bit programs on there, not sure what you mean by that. Even if you run a 64bit computer it contains 32bit files. The 32bit program files for instance are in the folder labeled C:\Program Files (x86) the 64bit programs are in the folder labeled C:\Program Files

Nearly all apps are still 32 bit m8 or x86, theres still only a hand full of 64 bit

Thanks, Judy. For me, this will have to be tomorrow morning.
    Thank you very much for your help with these serious problems.
    I will withhold judgement, myself, but will say the jitter has left the
    screen and the keys and mouse work.

Tomorrow is absolutely fine. When the SAS scan is complete just get the log and post it back here. I will receive email notification of your post and I will come back and take a look.
    Sorry about the rant but honest to god I have never seen anything like this on a brand new, 2 week old computer.

Couldn't put it down. Here is the log.The notes say that the tracking cookies (that showed all at once from Mozilla) can be a nuisance but not a real danger. The Gen.hitebox in Adobe Acrobat Update, though, it says may be a different story and recommends immediate removal.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
    http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/05/2012 at 10:31 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1150

Core Rules Database Version : 8688
    Trace Rules Database Version: 6500

Scan type : Complete Scan
    Total Scan Time : 00:08:08

Operating System Information
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)
    UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 579
    Memory threats detected : 0
    Registry items scanned : 68475
    Registry threats detected : 0
    File items scanned : 44617
    File threats detected : 148

Heur.Agent/Gen-Whitebox
    D:\PROGRAMS\ADOBE ACROBAT 7.0\ACROBAT\ADOBEUPDATEMANAGER.EXE

Adware.Tracking Cookie
    .imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .sonyeurope.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adviva.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    accounts.youtube.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .kanoodle.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .interclick.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .revsci.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .revsci.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ru4.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ru4.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    account.avid.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    account.avid.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    accounts.youtube.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .zedo.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .zedo.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .xiti.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .dmtracker.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .yadro.ru [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .yadro.ru [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .mediaforge.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    counter.hitslink.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    ox-d.mediaforge.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .kontera.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    adserver.zonemedia.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    adserver.zonemedia.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    in.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tracking.alwaysdownloads.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tracking.alwaysdownloads.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tracking.speedmaxpc.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
    .tracking.speedmaxpc.com [ C:\USERS\EDWARD SHAW\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\Z9PB BRLW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

The notes say that the tracking cookies (that showed all at once from Mozilla) can be a nuisance but not a real danger.
    Sorry, but I disagree
    A cookie, a GOOD cookie, a 1st party cookie, ones which are directly from the specific website you are visiting is just some data that is placed on your computer when you visit a web site that is simply sent back to that website the next time you visit it. That's all. 1st party cookies make it much easier for you to return to that specific web site, the browser doesn't have to "look around" in order to return, that 1st party cookie is sort of the map that helps the browser to get there quickly, without delay.<br>
    BUT 3rd party or tracking cookies are an entirely different story
    The 3rd party cookie comes from another site entirely via an ad placed on that 1st party site.
    Now the "minor" concern is this 3rd party cookie can track where you go online. If you visit another site where this advertiser has placed an ad and therefore a cookie, they will know it. <br>
    That part "maybe" is minor however, do you want a site that you didn't actually visit knowing where else you may be going"? But as I said, that part is a "minor" concern to some, me? I don't want some site I never visited to know where else I may be going. AND, on some very real occasions these 3rd party cookies can contain somewhat more...they can also contain real malware, help redirect you someplace else, drop "extras" onto the computer
    I hope that you did tell SAS to remove ALL threats found, including all the tracking cookies because if you did not you must do so now
    <br>
    You can stop most of these tracking cookies with correct configuration of your browsers Privacy Settings. In Firefox do the following:
    Go to Tools, Options, Privacy Tab. Look at my print screen and follow the steps shown on that to configure your Firefox correctly.
    Also the use of SpywareBlaster will most definitely block the bulk of these 3rd party tracking cookies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Firefox Privacy.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	2117  

You are not alone in that opinion, Jholland. The chair and board of the Mozilla Foundation have expressed concerns about on line privacy. Mozilla is taking remedial action, as the Privacy settings demonstrate. The Foundation leaders have taken to public statements.
    I have been busy working on a VPN that addresses many of those issues. The VPN business is taking off. Might as well say it is the encryption field that is running strong.
    This has been an eye opener to me. The picture I feel has been painted is that some setup techs on the West coast could not keep their little gamer fingers off the Four core Intel Extreme, and wound up getting pounced on. I'll find out.
    I have been spoiled. If you recall, not too many years ago, you helped me clean up and protect my good ol' Pentium Four Windows 2000
    internet machine. From that time on, I have probably run 36 SpyBot and SpyBlaster checks, every month or so, and can hardly recall a single removal. I had fallen into to trap of thinking, "Say, this is easy. Just call Judy." I see now that from that time up until today, the WWW has become more of a jungle. Some of the biggest names in the business have become little more than snoops. I hate to say this, but I took a certain satisfaction in seeing the Facebook public offering go flat. My money would be on Cisco and private networking.

I will always wonder about that counterfeit bleepingcomputer page. I am like the guy who talked with the space aliens. The only visible trace on my computer is a reconstructed IE 9.0 interface.
    Incidentally, I installed a free Avira AV after unceasing scoldings coming from the launch bar.

Thread Information