Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: UPDATE: Multi-AV Scanning Tool v8.00

  1. #11
    ~BD~ Guest

    Re: UPDATE: Multi-AV Scanning Tool v8.00

    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > Multi-AV Scanning Tool -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp


    SeaMonkey reports that there are 26 Scripts on that link.

    What do they do, please?

    --
    Note: No such Scripts are shown here: http://multi-av.thespykiller.co.uk/


  2. #12
    Nobody > (Revisited) Guest

    UPDATE: ~BleAtEr D00fus~ still want's YOU do do his homework forhim...

    On 7/11/2011 3:31 PM, ~BD~ wrote:
    > David H. Lipman wrote:
    >> Multi-AV Scanning Tool -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

    >
    > SeaMonkey reports that there are 26 Scripts on that link.
    >
    > What do they do, please?


    Same ~Botched Dip****~ manuever...

    --
    "**** this is it, all the pieces do fit.
    We're like that crazy old man jumping
    out of the alleyway with a baseball bat,
    saying, "Remember me mother****er?"
    Jim “Dandy” Mangrum

  3. #13
    JD Guest

    Re: UPDATE: ~BleAtEr D00fus~ still want's YOU do do his homeworkfor him...

    Nobody > (Revisited) wrote:
    > On 7/11/2011 3:31 PM, ~BD~ wrote:
    >> David H. Lipman wrote:
    >>> Multi-AV Scanning Tool -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

    >>
    >> SeaMonkey reports that there are 26 Scripts on that link.
    >>
    >> What do they do, please?

    >
    > Same ~Botched Dip****~ manuever...
    >


    PLONK ~Botched Dip****~ and he goes away. No more replies and he
    disappears. Try it. Please.

    Sure, some may say he deserves to beat with a stick but why waste a good
    stick for no reason?

    I'll be here all week, no cover, two drink minimum.

    --
    JD..

  4. #14
    Nobody > (Revisited) Guest

    Re: UPDATE: ~BleAtEr D00fus~ still want's YOU do do his homeworkfor him...

    On 7/11/2011 8:17 PM, JD wrote:
    > Nobody > (Revisited) wrote:
    >> On 7/11/2011 3:31 PM, ~BD~ wrote:
    >>> David H. Lipman wrote:
    >>>> Multi-AV Scanning Tool -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
    >>>
    >>> SeaMonkey reports that there are 26 Scripts on that link.
    >>>
    >>> What do they do, please?

    >>
    >> Same ~Botched Dip****~ manuever...
    >>

    >
    > PLONK ~Botched Dip****~ and he goes away. No more replies and he
    > disappears. Try it. Please.
    >
    > Sure, some may say he deserves to beat with a stick but why waste a good
    > stick for no reason?
    >
    > I'll be here all week, no cover, two drink minimum.
    >


    Every so often I let him out of KFjail just for gits and shiggles.
    I'm surprised someone hasn't beat the crap out of him in a dark alley;
    but then again it probably has happened.


    --
    "**** this is it, all the pieces do fit.
    We're like that crazy old man jumping
    out of the alleyway with a baseball bat,
    saying, "Remember me mother****er?"
    Jim “Dandy” Mangrum

  5. #15
    Bullwinkle. Guest

    Re: UPDATE: Multi-AV Scanning Tool v8.00

    Since you asked, it is way to late..
    Flatten and throw overboard..Quick!


    "~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com> wrote in message
    news:M9ydnYNQJ95U5IbTnZ2dnUVZ8kidnZ2d@bt.com...
    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > Multi-AV Scanning Tool -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp


    SeaMonkey reports that there are 26 Scripts on that link.

    What do they do, please?



  6. #16
    ~BD~ Guest

    Re: UPDATE: ~BleAtEr D00fus~ still want's YOU do do his homeworkfor him...

    Nobody > (Revisited) wrote:

    > I'm surprised someone hasn't beat the crap out of him in a dark alley;


    How about explaining your reason(s) for expressing such a view?

    Have I upset or irritated you in some way?

    If so, cite some reference for us to discuss.

    Or are you simply a Troll?

    --
    Dave - I'm a Trool! ;-)

  7. #17
    Teflon Guest

    Re: UPDATE: Multi-AV Scanning Tool v8.00

    On Jul 11, 2:31*pm, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...@Verizon.Net>
    wrote:
    > From: "Teflon" <spambaitmeis...@gmail.com>
    >
    > > Thought this apps' documentation said it ran on Win 9x. *I have an old
    > > TP with 98SE installed. *Tried using this app, but all I got when I >>
    > > on the Start Menu shortcut was what the little boy shot at - nada.
    > > When I >> on Start Menu.bat, I got a DOS screen that logged several
    > > syntax error messages, then popped a message saying it was expecting a
    > > later version of Windows. *For 98SE, this is as late as it gets.
    > > Nothing urgent, just thought I'd give it a try. *Guess it doesn't work
    > > on 98SE?

    >
    > This was a problem introduced by Ruud Van Velson, author of the KiXtart interpreter, by
    > NOT documenting his dropping Win9x/ME support in the KiXtart interpreter.
    >
    > I have tried to make work-arounds but they aren't working and I don't have a Win9x/ME
    > platform to test with.
    >
    > I uploaded a new version that you can download at; *http://multi-av.thespykiller.co.uk/
    >
    > Try; *C:\AV-CLS\StartMenu_for_Win9x.bat
    >
    > Let me know how it goes.
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > Multi-AV Scanning Tool -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp


    Went that 'Spykiller' English-based download site again (that German
    site was a little confusing), this time 'StartMenu_for_Win9x.bat' was
    added to the C:\AV-CLS folder, BUT, it only generated (briefly) a DOS
    screen that flipped to KIX32 then disappeared. No menu, no further
    action, nada. Appears that didn't work either. I know 98SE is old,
    but so am I. I also restore old cars, so keeping this old OS running
    is just another diversion. Thanks for trying.

  8. #18
    ~BD~ Guest

    Re: UPDATE: ~BleAtEr D00fus~ still want's YOU do do his homeworkfor him...

    Leythos wrote:
    > In article<V76dnRKcyfkKF4HTnZ2dnUVZ7vudnZ2d@bt.com>,
    > ~BD~@nomail.afraid.com says...
    >> simply a Troll?
    >>

    >
    > That' one line simply and best describes BD - Simply a Troll
    >


    No, no, Leythos.

    I've been promoted recently! I'm now a fully fledged *Trool*!

  9. #19
    Leythos Guest

    Re: UPDATE: ~BleAtEr D00fus~ still want's YOU do do his homework for him...

    In article <pbSdnTD5C8ZQZL_TnZ2dnUVZ7qadnZ2d@bt.com>,
    ~BD~@nomail.afraid.com says...
    >
    > Leythos wrote:
    > > In article<V76dnRKcyfkKF4HTnZ2dnUVZ7vudnZ2d@bt.com>,
    > > ~BD~@nomail.afraid.com says...
    > >> simply a Troll?
    > >>

    > >
    > > That' one line simply and best describes BD - Simply a Troll
    > >

    >
    > No, no, Leythos.
    >
    > I've been promoted recently! I'm now a fully fledged *Trool*!


    You were always a Fully Fledged Troll, you've not changed.

    --
    You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
    voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
    Trust yourself.
    spam999free@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •